Attention: The state of Mississippi does not accept any “online DUI classes” as a means to satisfying the Mississippi Courts, Probation, or DMV for anyone who received a DUI in the state of Mississippi. You will need to attend a local class in person.
In most cases the following would be acceptable reasons to take an online DUI class for a DUI that happened in Alabama:
- You received special permission to take an online DUI class
- You live out of the country and have approval
- An employer requirement
- Personal growth need
- Educational requirement
Register For One of Our Online DUI Classes Today!
Our DUI / DWI Classes
Our online DUI / DWI classes have been created by professional counselors so you can rest assured that you are going to be taking a real DUI class with an acceptance rate over 99%. Our classes are available 24/7 so they work with your schedule not someone else’s. Our classes have been accepted in most states.
We recommend that you review the specific state requiring you to complete your DUI class to make certain they will accept a certificate from an online DUI class provider before you register.
Money Back Guarantee
We take pride in our online classes and stand behind our programs. If our class is not accepted by the court or agency that requested you to complete a DUI class, you have 60 days from the date of registration aka “purchase date” to request a refund. No refunds will be given after that 60 day period.
We strongly recommend that you verify whether or not you can actually take an “online” version of a DUI class to satisfy your requirement. Please be aware that not all states will accept a certificate of completion from an online DUI class provider.
How Our Online DUI Classes Work
- Once you determine which class you need just click on the “Register” button to add the class to your shopping cart then you will be automatically sent the checkout page where you can complete the purchase for the class.
- Once you have paid for the class you will receive an email from us that will be your receipt for the payment and your receipt will include a link for you to click on to start your class.
- Each class is comprised of various lessons containing either reading material or videos or a combination of both. There are also quizzes throughout the class along with a final exam at the end of the class.
- Once you have completed your final exam you will be prompted to send us an email with information that our counselors will need to finalize your certificate and mail it out to you.
Please review your state’s policies regarding online classes before you register for a class. If you are not sure whether or not a class will be accepted by the court or DMV, we recommend that you call your Parole Officer, DMV or the Clerk of Courts office in the county where you were convicted to find out. You can also call us and we can tell you whether or not our class will be accepted.