Washington DUI Classes Online
- Classes From 8-78 Hours
- Accepted in Most States
- Money Back Guarantee
- Certificate Sent by Mail
In most cases the following would be acceptable reasons to take an online DUI class for a DUI that happened in Washington:
- You received special permission to take an online DUI class
- You live out of the country and have approval
- An employer requirement
- Personal growth need
- Educational requirement
Washington 10 Hour Online DUI Class
First time DUI offenders in Washington will be required to attend this 10 hour class. The cost of the online course is only $169.00 (First Class Mail included) and is completely online and can be completed on your schedule. You may complete your registration and start your class immediately by clicking the 10-Hour DUI class button below:
You’ll Be Amazed at How Easy it is to Take Your DUI Class Online…
Choose Your Class
Just select your class from the list below and the number of hours needed and register.
Once you pay for the class you will receive an email from us that contains a link to access the class.
Complete Your Class
Once you complete the final exam at the end of the class just email us the requested information.
Receive Your Certificate
We will mail out your official certificate that you will turn into the court.
If you need to also take a Victim Impact Panel you can add the Impact Panel to your cart here:
Notice: It is your responsibility to verify with the Judge, probation, employer, or your attorney as to whether or not an online distance-learning DUI class will meet your requirements and will be accepted by the authority requiring you to complete the class. Also note that our class is a “self-paced” class and not a “Zoom” class. Not all states accept online classes so please verify first. If you need help determining eligibility just give us a call at 702-672-2324 M-F 10 am to 5 pm MST.
Mobile Friendly Classes
All of our classes are mobile ready and can be taken on any device whether that be a cell phone, tablet, laptop computer, desktop computer, or any other device. Our class will render correctly on your device.
We take pride in our online classes and stand behind our programs. If our class is not accepted by the court or agency that requested you to complete a DUI class, you have 60 days from the date of registration aka “purchase date” to request a refund. No refunds will be given after that 60 day period.
We strongly recommend that you verify whether or not you can actually take an “online” version of a DUI class to satisfy your requirement. Please be aware that not all states will accept a certificate of completion from an online DUI class provider.
Have a look at some of the wonderful things people say about us.
“It was nice to know I could do my class online and avoid running into someone I know at a local class in my city”
Kathy P., Tennessee
Very Informative Class
“Your DWI class covered a lot of information in the 8 hour class I took. I will recommend your company to everyone”
Michael G., Indiana
You Guys Are the Best
“Thanks for a great class I’m so glad I took it online with your company. Glad I was able to get my certificate so quick.”
Jason W., Maryland
Thank you for your help!
“Your DUI class had such an impact on me. I can’t tell you how many times I cried watching the videos. Your guys are amazing”
Susan T., Michigan
I learned a lot in your class
“Thank you for making it so easy to take my victim impact panel and get my certificate”
Tim L., Nebraska
“Great class thank you very much. I should also add that the court accepted my certificate without any issues”
Joann D., Texas
Our DUI Class Curriculum
- DUI Class Introduction
- DUI Laws
- Implied consent refusal
- Blood alcohol levels and the effects on driving
- Drunk driving statistics
- Consequences of driving under the influence
- Alcohol myths and facts
- Alcohol and drug interactions
- Pregnancy and alcohol abuse
- Alcohol and the human body
- How alcohol effect the brain, central nervous system and internal organs
- Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Alcoholism is a disease
- Relapse prevention
- Resources for finding help
- Quizzes after each lesson or video
How Our Online DUI Classes Work
- Once you determine which class you need just click on the “Register” button to add the class to your shopping cart then you will be automatically sent the checkout page where you can complete the purchase for the class.
- Once you have paid for the class you will receive an email from us that will be your receipt for the payment and your receipt will include a link for you to click on to start your class.
- Each class is comprised of various lessons containing either reading material or videos or a combination of both. There are also quizzes throughout the class along with a final exam at the end of the class.
- Once you have completed your final quiz you will be prompted to send us an email with information that our counselors will need to finalize your certificate and mail it out to you.
Please review your state’s policies regarding online DUI/DWI classes before you register for a class. If you are not sure whether or not a class will be accepted by the court or DMV, we recommend that you call your Parole Officer, DMV or the Clerk of Courts office in the county where you were convicted to find out. You can also call us and we can tell you whether or not our class will be accepted (702) 672-2324.
Washington Local DUI Class Listings By County
Somerset Counseling Center
1305 Mansfield Street
Richland, WA 99352
The Center for Alcohol & Drug Treatment
327 Okanogan Avenue
Wenatchee, WA 98801
4305 Northeast Thurston Way
Vancouver, WA 98662
Brandy L. Whitney, Counselor
1601 East 4th Plain Blvd.
Vancouver, WA 98661
Unity Counseling Services
303 North 20th Avenue
Pasco, WA 98301
Associated Behavioral Health
2111 North Northgate Way, #212
Seattle, WA 98133
Motivations Recovery Center
17311 135th Avenue Northeast, #B750
Woodinville, WA 98072
16310 Northeast 80th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
30620 Pacific Hwy South
Federal Way, WA 98003
King County DUI Victims Panel
10830 Southeast Kent Kangley Road
Kent, WA 98030
Chemical Abuse Resource & Edu
721 South Fawcett Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402
Dellamas & Associates
1008 5th Street
Anacortes, WA 98221
2601 Summit Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
2708 Westmoor Court Southwest
Olympia, WA 98502
428 West Birch Street, Suite 14B
Shelton, WA 98502
Palouse Recovery Center
1240 Southeast Bishop Blvd.
Pullman, WA 99163
Triumph Treatment Services
102 South Naches Avenue
Yakima, WA 98901
Merit Resource Services
315 North 2nd Street
Yakima, WA 98901
Sundown M Ranch
2280 SR 821
Yakima, WA 98901
Here are some additional Washington DUI resources you may require:
- Washington DUI Laws – Find out information about Washington DUI laws including the various fines and penalties you may be facing in convicted.
- Washington First Offense DUI – First offense information including penalties, fines, potential jail time, license suspension, DUI classes, and more.
- Washington Second Offense DUI – Second offense information including penalties, fines, potential jail time, license suspension, DUI classes, and more.
- Washington Third Offense DUI – Third offense information including penalties, fines, potential jail time, license suspension, DUI classes, and more.
- Washington Fourth or Subsequent Offense DUI – Fourth offense information including penalties, fines, potential jail time, license suspension, DUI classes, and more.
- Washington SR22 Insurance Filing – We have compiled everything you need to know about Washington SR22 insurance and filing requirements including important addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Washington Bail Bondsmen – Comprehensive list of Washington bail bond agents including address, phone, website, etc.