West Virginia DUI Classes Online
- Classes From 8-78 Hours
- Accepted in Most States
- Money Back Guarantee
- Certificate Sent by Mail
Attention: The state of West Virginia does not accept “online DUI classes” as a means to satisfying the West Virginia Courts, Probation, or DMV for anyone who received a DUI in the state of West Virginia. You will need to attend a local class in person.
In most cases the following would be acceptable reasons to take an online DUI class for a DUI that happened in Virginia:
- You received special permission to take an online DUI class
- You live out of the country and have approval
- An employer requirement
- Personal growth need
- Educational requirement
You’ll Be Amazed at How Easy it is to Take Your DUI Class Online…
Choose Your Class
Just select your class from the list below and the number of hours needed and register.
Once you pay for the class you will receive an email from us that contains a link to access the class.
Complete Your Class
Once you complete the final exam at the end of the class just email us the requested information.
Receive Your Certificate
We will mail out your official certificate that you will turn into the court.
If you need to also take a Victim Impact Panel you can add the Impact Panel to your cart here:
Notice: It is your responsibility to verify with the Judge, probation, employer, or your attorney as to whether or not an online distance-learning DUI class will meet your requirements and will be accepted by the authority requiring you to complete the class. Also note that our class is a “self-paced” class and not a “Zoom” class. Not all states accept online classes so please verify first. If you need help determining eligibility just give us a call at 702-672-2324 M-F 10 am to 5 pm MST.
Mobile Friendly Classes
All of our classes are mobile ready and can be taken on any device whether that be a cell phone, tablet, laptop computer, desktop computer, or any other device. Our class will render correctly on your device.
We take pride in our online classes and stand behind our programs. If our class is not accepted by the court or agency that requested you to complete a DUI class, you have 60 days from the date of registration aka “purchase date” to request a refund. No refunds will be given after that 60 day period.
We strongly recommend that you verify whether or not you can actually take an “online” version of a DUI class to satisfy your requirement. Please be aware that not all states will accept a certificate of completion from an online DUI class provider.
Have a look at some of the wonderful things people say about us.
“It was nice to know I could do my class online and avoid running into someone I know at a local class in my city”
Kathy P., Tennessee
Very Informative Class
“Your DWI class covered a lot of information in the 8 hour class I took. I will recommend your company to everyone”
Michael G., Indiana
You Guys Are the Best
“Thanks for a great class I’m so glad I took it online with your company. Glad I was able to get my certificate so quick.”
Jason W., Maryland
Thank you for your help!
“Your DUI class had such an impact on me. I can’t tell you how many times I cried watching the videos. Your guys are amazing”
Susan T., Michigan
I learned a lot in your class
“Thank you for making it so easy to take my victim impact panel and get my certificate”
Tim L., Nebraska
“Great class thank you very much. I should also add that the court accepted my certificate without any issues”
Joann D., Texas
Our DUI Class Curriculum
- DUI Class Introduction
- DUI Laws
- Implied consent refusal
- Blood alcohol levels and the effects on driving
- Drunk driving statistics
- Consequences of driving under the influence
- Alcohol myths and facts
- Alcohol and drug interactions
- Pregnancy and alcohol abuse
- Alcohol and the human body
- How alcohol effect the brain, central nervous system and internal organs
- Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Alcoholism is a disease
- Relapse prevention
- Resources for finding help
- Quizzes after each lesson or video
How Our Online DUI Classes Work
- Once you determine which class you need just click on the “Register” button to add the class to your shopping cart then you will be automatically sent the checkout page where you can complete the purchase for the class.
- Once you have paid for the class you will receive an email from us that will be your receipt for the payment and your receipt will include a link for you to click on to start your class.
- Each class is comprised of various lessons containing either reading material or videos or a combination of both. There are also quizzes throughout the class along with a final exam at the end of the class.
- Once you have completed your final quiz you will be prompted to send us an email with information that our counselors will need to finalize your certificate and mail it out to you.
Please review your state’s policies regarding online DUI/DWI classes before you register for a class. If you are not sure whether or not a class will be accepted by the court or DMV, we recommend that you call your Parole Officer, DMV or the Clerk of Courts office in the county where you were convicted to find out. You can also call us and we can tell you whether or not our class will be accepted (702) 672-2324.
Here are some additional West Virginia DUI resources you may require:
- West Virginia DUI Laws – Find out information about West Virginia DUI laws including the various fines and penalties you may be facing in convicted.
- West Virginia First Offense DUI – First offense information including penalties, fines, potential jail time, license suspension, DUI classes, and more.
- West Virginia Second Offense DUI – Second offense information including penalties, fines, potential jail time, license suspension, DUI classes, and more.
- West Virginia Third Offense DUI – Third offense information including penalties, fines, potential jail time, license suspension, DUI classes, and more.
- West Virginia Fourth or Subsequent Offense DUI – Fourth offense information including penalties, fines, potential jail time, license suspension, DUI classes, and more.
- West Virginia SR22 Insurance Filing – We have compiled everything you need to know about West Virginia SR22 insurance and filing requirements including important addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- West Virginia Bail Bondsmen – Comprehensive list of West Virginia bail bond agents including address, phone, website, etc.